Outerwear Pieces for Fall

So there are certain pieces of outerwear that never go out of style. I wanted to share some of those items with you as fall is almost here and the weather in London right now shows it! I know a lot of people don't want to spend too much money every year by buying a new jacket that'a why I've decided to do this post. These are also the items that are my go to items and that I've got in my closet. These are all wearable with the current trends, it just all depends how you wear it. As I always say always wear what you're comfortable in. I chose three of my favourites for each style and posted the links below.

Biker leather jacket






Always invest in a good leather jacket. You can wear it season after season and it'll never get old but it's always better the choose a good quality one as it can last you a lifetime! 


Bomber Jacket





Bomber Jacket is such a classic, I think everyone's got one by now but if you don't and you don't want another black jacket in your closet I think this is the one that you can get in any colour and it will always look cool no matter what. It has been super on trend for a few years now. I usually pair mine with a classic black and white look to add some colour.


Parka Coat




Parka coat is a must have in your closet. Usually they're a bit thicker but most of the time you can always take the inner layer out if you want but for sure it will keep you warm this fall. This is such an everyday jacket that you just cant go wrong with, you can wear it with everything.


Fur Jackets





So fur jackets have a bit of controversy to them but they have been in fashion for couple of years now. Honestly I prefer the faux fur to real but that depends on a person. Fur jackets are my favourite because they feel really cosy and warm, I feel like they going with literally anything. You can wear them on a night out or even if you're just going shopping. They're just so easy to style.

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *