Reflecting on 2017...

Happy 2018 everyone!

My first blog post of the year is going to be a little bit different, I've decided to reflect on 2017 on my failures and my achievements. 2017 has been everything from mehh to amazing. 



The best time of 2017 was whenever I travelled to all these amazing places and countries like Turkey, for the first time I've travelled with my friends which was one of the best experients. I've never been on holiday with my friends and of course there were ups and downs during the holiday but you always gotta look at the positive side right? But honestly thats not the only part, to all those places I've also went with my partner who I have been with for over a year and half now.
The other amazing thing that has also happened this year is continuing with my blog, I know I've stopped for a couple of years and let it go as I was going through a bit of a hard time, so now I am really happy that I have started it again. 


This year I really hope to do more travelling which I already know there will be quite a bit of it as my year starts with going snowboarding in Poland in January then after I got a gift from my partner to go to Budapest in February so at the moment the year is starting out pretty good. This year I'm also hoping for my blog to grow and my instagram following. I'm planning to do regular posts so this could become my source of income as I would love blogging to be my job. I know this might not completely happen this year but that is my dream for the future. I've decided to set a couple of goals for this year which I will list down below.


Goals for 2018!

~ To continue growing my social platforms, especially my instagram to get where I want to get to in the future so hopefully I could become  full time blogger.

~ To travel more! To see more, to learn more about other cultures, to visit more countries.

~ To move out of the family house, one of the most important ones and invest into my own place with my partner and maybe friends.

~ The last and the most important one to always be happy! It's not always easy to be happy, theres so much going on in everyones everyday lives, so remember to stay happy always follow your dreams!


Trousers - Topshop/ Top - Miss Selfridge/ Jacket - Warehouse/ Boots - Jeffrey Campbell

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *