Travels - Budapest February 2018


Hi guys! How has everyone been? I'm really sorry for not posting much recently but I've been moving places and finally moved in with my boyfriend, anyway enough of that, for that I will create a different post. So if you follow me on instagram you would know that recently I've been to Budapest. My boyfriend took me to Budapest which is the capital of Hungary for my birthday present. We landed there on Friday morning and then headed straight to our hotel. Unfortunately it was really cold there but that didn't stop us from still going out. Our Hotel was called Mercure Budapest City Centre Hotel, the stuff was so lovely got us a room straight away even though that we were early. We went around next to the Danube and visited Buda Castle which had an amazing view! But of course on the way there we had to stop in random cafes and we stumbled along this amazing tea cafe Zhao Zhou and I think that was one of the best experiences. The lady that served us knew english and explained so much about teas that I've never knew about! She told us that she had to do a lot of courses to learn everything. But after on our way back we got really soaked and had to run to the hotel but because we were starving we ended up getting a pizza take away from an Italian Restaurant Next to the hotel. 
On the second day firslty we went for brunch to the most amazing place which you'll be able to see in my instagram then after we went to the Thermal Spas. I would of never thought I would be running around in a bikini outside when it was only 3 degrees. The spas were amazing as it was about 30 degrees in there so when you had to get in from the cold it was one of the best feelings. We literally spent the whole day there because it was that much fun but honestly I do think its better to go there in the spring. Lets just say I came back with the worst flu ever because of the spas. We also wanted to see the Budapest nightlife so I dragged my boyfriend out to see the bars and we found a couple that were pretty cool and had a bit of fun there. 
Our third day which was also the last was probably the least organised and funniest day over all, we were meant to get the tour bus to see around the city. So we got on it for one stop to go to the Opera House but because we had to wait for about an hour to see it, we decided to go around shopping. When we finally got to see the opera house, we also had a 10minute presentation of Opera singing which was amazing. But what we didn't realise that we kind of wasted our money on the tour bus because by the time we actually got out of the Opera House the last tour bus was gone so we decided to walk back and wonder around. We went to couple of restaurants during our stay but for me the food wasn't the greatest but that also might be because of the places we went to. Then on Monday we had to check out and make our way back to London but overall I would recommend for anyone to go to Budapest but not to bother getting a tour bus because to be honest most of the things are in walking distance. Well anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the read of our adventure next time I'm planning to do a vlog so it's a bit easier for you guys to actually see how my travels go and hope everyone has a good week!























































Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *